Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My samsung 55 inch plasma tv has a black screen. sound

Customer Question

hello my samsung 55 inch plasma tv has a black screen. sound is fine. any trouble shooting options?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. What is the full model number of the Tv?
2. How long have you had the Tv?
3. Is the sound coming from the tv built in speakers or some external speakers/soundbar/surround sound?
4. If you bring up the tv menu using the button on the tv itself or the original Samsung remote (not the universal/cable/sat remote), does anything show up on the screen?
REPLY to continue (do not start a new question).
ps: Please refresh this page often if you don't see my reply.