Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

The contrast on our jWIN player is very poor. I tried adjusting

Customer Question

The contrast on our jWIN player is very poor. I tried adjusting the color, hue and saturation while playing a DVD. The DVD plays just fine on another player, so I know that is good, any suggestions?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is***** can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions ;You said that you tried another player on that same tv and it is fine , did you use the same type of connection/cables as the JWIN ?About that JWIN , could the model number on it be JD-VD140 ?If so or if the back of your player look like the picture at the link below then could you tell me the type of connection you are using ;https://www.dropbox.com/s/j6yivh1lqqo52ww/2015-05-23_1943.png?dl=0