Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My screen doesn't have a full picture. It's condensed with

Customer Question

My screen doesn't have a full picture. It's condensed with a black border on each side.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Usually this type of issue is a conflict between whatever box you are using and the TV
First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:
Aspect
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key
Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.
Anthony
Hello
Do you still need help with this please?
If we are done could you please rate the answer positively thank you, ***** ***** the only way I receive credit from the site thanks again
Regards
Anthony