Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a sony bravia - 40 in, i think. after being gone a few

Customer Question

i have a sony bravia - 40 in, i think. after being gone a few days, when i turned it on there was no picture and no sound
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info. 1) Can you get the model number off of the back of the set? 2) How long have you owned it for? 3) Are there any signs of life at all on the TV (power light lit, or blinking, screen lights up when power is pressed, etc.)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Aric, I want to cancel my request and get a refund. I see no place on the website to cancel!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will you answer soon and what expert work did you do for 1 minute? ask for more info from me? PLEASE ANSWER ME!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I WANT TO CANCEL NOW!!!!!!!!!! WHO CAN I CALL?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Refund: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I WANT A RESPONSE NOW! WHAT KIND OF OUTFIT DO YOU RUN WHEN CAN'T HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS AND CANCEL A REQUEST? THIS TV IS NOT PLUGGED IN OR CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET AND IT IS NOT IN A PLACE WHERE I CAN GET TO IT!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
I am not a site employee- I am an independent tech and am not a billing agent, nor do I handle refunds.
I posted the link to here you can read the "Terms of Service" and then find out how to process your OWN refund. I am no longer involved in this dialog and have opted out. I would suggest contacting customer service from the home page.