Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I am getting uverse on one tv and not on the other...i think

Customer Question

I am getting uverse on one tv and not on the other...i think itsa matter of that i hit the wrong button but cannot figure out how to get the tv back on...I keep getting no signal
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions ;
Do you know the name of the input where that uverse box is connected at the back of the tv ?
If so then use the INPUT button on the TV's remote and press it then select it from the list or simply press the INPUT or SOURCE button repeatedly until it gets to where the cable box is connected.
Just give it a sec at each press so that the input has the time to register then move onto the next until you get there .
If that answers your question please do not forget to rate or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions or that did not do it , thank you