Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I am using a Westinghouse TV - Model #SK-26H590D. It works

Customer Question

I am using a Westinghouse TV -
Model #SK-26H590D. It works fine...EXCEPT that many times I do not get a full screen picture. Looking at my screen right now the picture I have is about 18" wide x about 10.5" high.
Can this fixed so I get a full screen picture all of the time?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
The issue is usually a conflict between the box you are using and the TV so please do this
First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:
Aspect
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key
Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.
Regards
Anthony