Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Again. I wrote a long note a few minutes ago. Sigh. Ok...here

Customer Question

Hi again. I wrote a long note a few minutes ago. Sigh.
Ok...here goes again:
Have owned nothing but Sony or Samsung TVs forever. They were the BEST hands down! My husband got me a 44 or 45" LCD SMART tv while I was helping one of our daughters with her new baby. I came home to this beautiful TV!
Well...it doesn't work worth a darn! It's so frustrating that there aren't enough words in my vocabulary to express the abject anger I have had with this TV. I have purchased a TON of movies and with VERY few exceptions, have never made it through even one of them without the TV having to stop and reload. Or my having to turn the tv completely off for 10 mins and then go through the game of getting it on again and WITH sound. Honestly...the movie I'm (trying to) watch is literally not playing more than 3 words before it stops playing and reloads. It took 10 (!!!!!) mins to load Pandora the other day! I am angry about all the monies I've spent on movies and the insanity of trying to watch one that stops and starts every three to four SECONDS! I had my other beautiful Samsung tv for YEARS with not one single problem! This TV has been nothing BUT problems and I do not understand what the problem is! I had ROKU hooked up to my old tv and it worked absolutely perfectly. Amazon and Netflix are the WORST of the WORST on this SMART tv.
I've googled and found so many other folks just trying to watch tv and instead having to fight this crud! I you tubed videos to see if I screwed it up somehow...but I don't mess with anything on the TV. I've talked to others who are having this very annoying problem. I if it just happened once or twice..no big deal, but honestly folks, it's LITERALLY every three WORDS,
I had both my knees replaced and my husband thought it would help me get better when he spent a lot of money on this thing.
The picture, when on, is PERFECT!!! But literally in the time it's taken me to write this, I've heard maybe 12 words, 3 at a time, then the damnable reload...again...it's been on over an hour....reloading and reloading and reloading. If anyone can help an older woman who is not particularly technical and make this tv work (FINALLY!!!) it would be a huge blessing. Thank you in advance. Just tired of renting movie after movie or series after series and spending A LOT of money on them only to become so irritated that I just turn it off.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
UN46h6201AFXZA: Model #
UN46H6201: Type
TD01: Version
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any ideas yet?
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the additional information and your patience.2 possibilities then, the new TV or the Internet connection. An easy approach would be by process of elimination:• who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider);• what is your subscription/package in terms of download speed; 5, 10 or higher Mbps;• how many other devices are using the same Internet connection?