Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Purchased 50" Thursday 15 May 2015. Set up plugged into COMCAST

Customer Question

Purchased 50" Thursday 15 May 2015. Set up plugged into COMCAST cable box and the only screen that spears is white back ground with partial lines of of purple blue red black beige etc only goin about fout to five inches up the screen the peaks abd valleys of layout.
I have made two phone calls with no return calls. If I DO NOT HEAR from you by CDT twelve noon, I WILL BE returning the TV to you with letter of explanation as to unhelpful- ness on your part I am bedridden and TV is my entertainment.
Please help us this morning.***-***-****. Patricia Swanzy
Category: TV
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Hello there Patricia, and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.
Please understand that we are neither representativesof Sceptre or Comcast. You are on the Just Answer web site. We provide technical support.
So, let's check the TV first. When you press MENU on the Sceptre remote, do you get a menu on the screen?
Please let me know so that we can continue.
Regards
Steve