Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics
23511658

I just updated my sahrp tv with a usb and not i cannot get

Customer Question

i just updated my sahrp tv with a usb and not i cannot get rid of the screen shot saying to remove the usb memory device because i do not have the remote. I only use my verizon remote. On the side of the tv there is no "ok" button
Category: TV
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Do you have a on the side, even if you don't have a select button? If you have a power button you should be able to power off the unit to get rid of that message and it will not affect the upgrade. Most third-party remotes do have the okay button so check yours to make sure but if it doesn't, then turning off the TV as I said, should correct the problem and bring it back to working correctly after the upgrade. If not, please let me know and we can go from there. Mike