Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Fuzzy screen. Cable 14 Screen showed alert then went fuzzy and in the right hand corner

Customer Question

Fuzzy screen. Cable 14 Screen showed alert then went fuzzy and in the right hand corner of the screen showed bable 14
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. What is the model number of the Tv?
2. Who is your tv channel provider?
3. Is there a provider box/dvr and what kind of connection goes from the box to this tv?
REPLY to continue (do not start a new question).
ps: Please refresh this page often if you don't see my reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
problem resolved
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
good job