Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Replaced the power suppl y still get 10 blinks

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
When you plug the TV into wallpower does it IMMEDIATELY go to 10 blinks OR do you have to unlatch it from standby with the remote before it blinks 10 please?their are two different scenarios for this issue
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It emidiattly goes to 10 brinks , but I am unfamiliar with the unlatching thing tell me more please
OK let me explain again, their are two scenarios for 10 blinks now to isolate one from the other the set behaves differently on switch on so does the set IMMEDIATELY start blinking 10 as you plug into the wall OR does the set go to the red light on and you have to use the remote to switch on BEFORE it goes to 10 blinks?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I doe not have a remote to turn the TV on so I use the power switch on the face of the unit
Yes OK thats fine
Can you do work yourself with the set?you will need to be able to use a meter?their are 4 boards in the call on the issue so its not easy.The 15volt supply from the powerboard is being pulled down by a fault on another board
Anthony