Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Mitsubishi Medallion HDTV1080 integrated it is an

Customer Question

I have a Mitsubishi Medallion HDTV1080 integrated it is an older model probably a 2002 or 2003 model #WS-65613 I was messing with the remote cause it would turn off by itself and I don't know what I did to it but I can't get it back to the directv channel or input whatever it is
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. Do you have the original Mitsubishi remote?
2. Are you able to see anything on the Tv screen? blue screen? menu? etc
3. If you look at the back of the Tv where the Directv box connects to the Tv, what is that INPUT called/labeled?
REPLY to continue (do not start a new question).
ps: Please refresh this page often if you don't see my reply.