Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a Coby TFT LCD Widescreen Television Model # ***** 1524/1923/2224. Recently

Customer Question

I have a Coby TFT LCD Widescreen Television Model # ***** 1524/1923/2224.
Recently the television was unplughed and now when I plug it back in all that comes on is the small red light on the television. I have tried turning the television on using the remote and also pressing the on button on the television. I have tried to reach Coby tech support by phone and the phone numbers are not working.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Sorry you're having trouble, it does look like you have covered all the angles for anything easy, it now looks like you do have a problem with the TV that's likely to be the mainboard, now providing the set is out of warranty can you do any work on the set yourself?as an overview it means making some checks maybe with a meter and replacing a board, let me know I will provide more info.
If you are not comfortable with that then you will need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area
Let me know if you need more info
A positive rating is appreciated thank you
Regards
Anthony