Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a problem with a mitsubishi medallion hd tv model number

Customer Question

I have a problem with a mitsubishi medallion hd tv model number ws 73411, my problem is the set doesn't turn on, it doesn't react to any combination of buttons so I can't get a fault code, and the only time it reacts at all is when I unplug it and plug it back in the green led turns on for a second, then flashes twice and that's that
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,The problem is likely with the power supply board inside the TV.There might be bad or burnt components such capacitors or rectifiers or fuse. Most of the times there are swollen caps which need replacement.If you want to repair it yourself then you should have previous training and knowledge of TV repair.You will require a multimeter and soldering equipment and circuit schematics.Alternatively, if you wish to take it to a repair shop, the cost of repair will be around $200-300.