Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Mitsubishi LT-3050. I've hooked it up to a wireless

Customer Question

I have a Mitsubishi LT-3050. I've hooked it up to a wireless AT&T Uverse receiver, but I can't get any kind of picture, it's all static. I need to change the input to component, but I don't see where I can do that. Do you know what I need to do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is*****'ll be happy to assist you. - Have you tried to push Device button on TV front to select required component video input?Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.Thank you.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
If you have Mitsubishi remote that came with the TV then push Device button (up or down, located near Channel up/down button on remote) to select desired video input on TV.Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.Thank you.