Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Yes I'm having a issue with my television on getting no power

Customer Question

Yes I'm having a issue with my television on getting no power in it
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello Is their any powerlight lit or blinking on the front of the set please? Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its looks like the TV is just turned off it was working last night
HelloIn every case where their is no power light lit and you are sure their is power reaching the set the back of the set will need to come off (set unplugged from the wall)and some checks carried out using a meter (volt\amps\resistance)this is just to verify if the powerboard is bad, are you able to do that yourself?if so please let me know I will provide more details, the most likely suspect as it stands now is the powerboard itself.Please let me know if you can do work or need more info RegardsAnthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need a Lil more info
You need a meter that measures voltage, a couple of checks with that meter will verify if it is the powerboard , its looking very likely , the meter will also check the status of any fuses on the powerboard if all is well a 5vdc check is made if its not there the power is replaced I will discuss that when we get to that point Let me know Anthony