Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

There is no volume on my tv. Was fine last night, and now no

Customer Question

There is no volume on my tv. Was fine last night, and now no volume even when I put it to the loud positon. Its a 47" inch, about 3 yrs. old.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):1. What is the model number of the tv?2. Who is your tv channel provider? Is there a box/dvr connected to this tv?3. Besides tv channels, is there sound if you use another input like dvd, bluray, game?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My provider is Direct TV. I think the model number is ***** jvota 3.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is*****'ll be happy to assist you. - Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?Thanks.