Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I AM LOOKING WALL BRACKET TO HANG THE T.V. TOSHIBA MANUFACTURED

Customer Question

I AM LOOKING FOR A WALL BRACKET TO HANG THE T.V. TOSHIBA MANUFACTURED IN 006 CHASSIS # 0509 SERIAL # ***** MODEL # 32HL95
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for the question. Any universal wall mount bracket will work for this TV as it uses a VESA standard screw hole pattern. The wall mount bracket includes the screws needed to mount to the TV as well. The unit at the link below will work for your set: http://www.parts-express.com/promounts-fino-ff44-fixed-tv-wall-mount-17-40--185-6552 As well, any of the models sold at Best Buy that are designed for TV's up to 40" will work just fine with this set. The one I linked to is just under $20 though, and is a bargain (I've used them many times for installations). If you need further assistance let me know and once satisfied please click a POSITIVE RATING for my efforts.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
You need one that uses VESA standard screw hole patterns. The one I link to- you can move the arms in or out based on where the screw holes are.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
This one will work, the one form Best Buy you purchased must have been a fixed hole mount. The one I posted has railed full of different holes and are fully adjustable in or out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BEFORE I KNOW IF I AM SATISFIED I WILL HAVE TO SEE IF I CAN ORDER THE BRACKET ON LINE AND THEN SEE IF IT WILL WORK. WALT
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Okay, you can purchase directly at the link I provided. I've ordered from them for the last 12 years. If you would like to rate later, please don't orget about me as this is my livelihood. Additionally you can rate and still reply back at any time at no additional cost.