Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Shahid, Is there a way to reset Sony VPL-VW100 after

Customer Question

Hi Shahid,
Is there a way to reset Sony VPL-VW100 after lamp replacement, without using the remote? Unit is hooked up to Crestron System and do not have remote that works.
Thank You
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I wish there was another way to reset lamp timer other than using the remote control which is the only way to reset lamp hours. Is the projector remote not working or lost/ not available? Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Previous homeowner left batteries in remote which leaked acid and rotted out the metal prongs. I will just purchase new remote but was trying to get up and running today. Thanks
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
ah OK, it seems new remote is only option here, required remote model and par number is ***** follows... 1-479-620-11 ... REMOTE COMMANDER (RM-PJVW100) I hope this info will help to find/goole it to get price and stock info to order it. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions. A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.