Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Model Code: LN46B550K1FXZASerial No: AUD13CUSA02000RVersion:

Customer Question

Model Code: LN46B550K1FXZA
Serial No: AUD13CUSA02000R
Version: SQ03
The TV once in awhile goes black and wont come back on. In the past I opened the back to check the Capacitors which have a black X on them and they all looked good. I noticed that when I stood it back up and plugged it in it all of a sudden was working again. I have been able to do this about 4 or 5 times now where I just pull the back cover and it works. Is there a reset or something that the back cover does that has a safety. It would be nice not to have to pull the back cover each time to get it to work.
Thank you, Steve
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello MY name is*****
Steve their is an intermittent issue with the set now what I need to know is if it goes black does the sound stay on?you cant see any visible light at all on the set? Anthony