Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

The videwo input sharp TV has stopped working, it is

Customer Question

The videwo input for my sharp TV has stopped working, it is just blank, it is on video input 3 and when you go there it is just black
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hi, What exactly is connected to the Video 3 Input? Also, what's the model number off the back of the TV?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sharp aquos LCD TV GA667WJJA, the video camera is a low light video surveillance camera, hard wired into the tv video input on the side.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did you get my previoius response above??
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need help with this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES I got no answer to the above
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for confirming. It appeared the question was close, so my apologies for that. Do you have this issue with any other input? Are you able to test another device (cable/satellite box, dvd, etc), even just temporarily?Are you able to view the sharp on screen setup menu?Also can you recheck that model number for me, that looks more like the remote model than the tv itself.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that is the remote model number , the flat screen is mounted to the wall and i can't get to the model number behind the TV. The "Input 7" which is the direct TV satellite feed is fine, the picture is fine. but when you go to input three(video feed), where we used to get a picture it is just a black screen. I will have to go find the manual to find the model number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
and yes, we can go to the setup menu
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Okay can you please try the camera feed on a different input, and if possible please test that camera feed direct to another tv/monitor as well. It is possible that this is a tv problem, but just as likely a source device issue.