Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Our tv comes on fine but after about 10 or 15 minutes, the

Customer Question

Our tv comes on fine but after about 10 or 15 minutes, the screen turns grey and white, the screen is squiggly, and there's a high pitched noise. Is this repairable?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):1. What is the model number of the Tv?2. How long have you had the Tv?3. Do you have DIY experience and want to attempt to repair the Tv yourself?