Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How do I set up the sound

Customer Question

how do I set up the sound on my tv to come from the speakers I have a Samsung UA32C4000P. it was previously connected to an external sound system
Category: TV
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. Here is the link to your manual http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201003/20100319181529468/[UC4000]BN68-02767A-00Eng-0303-2.pdf In the sound menu, you need to change the "Speaker Select" setting back to the TV speakers. This is shown on pg16 of the manual.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is not working - I had already referred to page 16 of the manual but when I press S.Mode it says it is not available. Please close this SR as I will take the TV to a technician tomorrow
Sorry I could not see what you had tried as the question format has changed. This has been referred to customer service