Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I talked to 2 techs on the phone. the last one i talked to

Customer Question

i talked to 2 techs on the phone. the last one i talked to told me to go on line because there is something wronge with yhe tv and scepture would replace it. i bought it on dec 2 2014 and it is a 32 inch flat screen tv.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Hi there, and sorry to hear you're having trouble. Can you tell me the specific issue you're having with it? I can advise on some reset steps, and possible diagnostic causes, and then from there you can move on to a warranty claim if needed. What techs did you speak with? Was that someone at sceptre or at the cable co?
What is the full model number of the tv?