Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

Hi, Our (? 5 year old) Panasonic 1080 plasma hdtv, model TC-50G-10

Hi, Our (? 5 year old) Panasonic 1080 plasma hdtv, model TC-50G-10 will not turn on unless I unplug it for a few minutes and them plug it back in. The red power light on the front is blinking. 9 blinks, then off, then 9 blinks, repeats.
Hello, my name isXXXXX be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.

- Does TV display picture at any time after replug or always red power light blinks 9 times?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

after replug picture comes on and light stays on without blinking. . This is the 4 th evening that we have turned on the TV and had the same problem.

Thanks for the reply.

9 times flashing light indicates communication data error between display panel and system control chip, unplug - replug reset that error and TV start working again.
Now the cause of this problem could be failing A Board or bad capacitors on Power Board, it requires further trouble shooting to determine what board is defective to get it replaced.
Please post back, do you have voltmeter and want to work inside TV to assist you further or want local tech to do this job?

Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Bummer, I will contact a local tech, thank you!

No problem, please click following link to get TV repair shops list in area that would help to get repair quote.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated!