Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

I have an Hl61a659c1f TV and it is no longer powering on…I

I have an Hl61a659c1f TV and it is no longer powering on…I have changed out the entire bulb and module but it still doesn't turn on…all I get is a green and red blinking LED light at front
Hello, my name isXXXXX be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.

- Can you please recheck TV model number? Hl61a659c1f seems incorrect.

- What was the previous symptoms that you decided to replace lamp assembly in TV?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I apologize…it is HL61A650C1F

Same as those I just described…TV will not power on and only has red and green LED lights flashing in front

Thanks Manuel for the reply.

- Can you please check what those lights are labeled as on TV front that flashing?
for example; power, lamp & temp..

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

green = lamp

red = power & temp

Thanks for the info, get back to you in few minutes, looking into TV manuals for this issue.
Hi Manuel,

Flashing Lamp and Power lights indicate that lamp cover has not been placed back on TV securely after lamp installation.

Please take out lamp from TV, install it again, push it bit more to make sure it is all the way in lamp housing in TV then put lamp cover back on TV that press a safety switch that would allow TV to turn On.

Please post back how it worked.