Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

I cant get my LCD TV/DVD player to power up. All Im seeing

I can't get my LCD TV/DVD player to power up. All I'm seeing is a red flashing light where it should be green. Can it be saved? I hace a disk in it that I would like to be able to retrieve.
Hello my name is Anthony
Thanks for the Question

By far the most common cause of issues like this in this set is bad capacitors on the powerboard so these will need to be inspected visually first for leaking\raised domed tops\ballooning up so let me know if you can carry out work yourself on the set and I will provide more detailed info on this
I am sorry its not an easier fix

A tech would charge around $150 to carry out work in this area you can locate a tech in your area by using this web address

Let me know your practical ability here so we can move on with this

Many Thanks