Aric, Technician
Experience:  10+ yrs. experience installing and repairing TVs and A/V systems. Owner of A/V installation and repair business.
24739752

I have an as new SAMSUNG LED_TV and a BD-HDD Combo. I put in

I have an as new SAMSUNG LED_TV and a BD-HDD Combo. I put in an old DVD and nothing happened and Whatever I do I can't eject it.What di I do?
Another query is at first I was able to access a tools menu to delete everything on the Hard Disc, now I can only remove recorded programs one at a time
Sydney Hall
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for the question. Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the TV?

Additionally, how long have you owned the set for?

Also, have you tried disconnecting the set from power, then pressing and holding the Eject button for 10 seconds, and plugging it back in while continuing to hold that button down until the disc Ejects?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

We,ve had both for less than 18 months. TV model # XXXXX

UA32ES6200M

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Thanks you. As far as removing the disc, have you tried disconnecting the set from power, then pressing and holding the Eject button for 10 seconds, and plugging it back in while continuing to hold that button down until the disc Ejects?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Have tried unplugging at wall with eject button pressed for 10 seconds an replugging. Disc does not eject. BD light flickers

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Did you continue to hold the Eject button after plugging back in, sometimes you need to keep it pressed for a full 10 seconds.

Let's try this, plug the set in and turn it on, then hold the Eject button for 15 second, or until the disc Ejects. If you can hear the motor engaging, then try using a flat edge, such as that of a credit card, or plastic butterknife and slide under where the disc Ejects, gently prying upwards. Let me know what happens please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Held down eject button for 30 secs. Tried with credit card, didn't seem to engage with anything. Tried several times

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
If there's no response from the Eject motor (which you should hear spinning trying to remove the disc), then this indicates a fault inside the set, and I would need to know how you'd like to proceed from there. Are you willing to remove the rear panel of the set, and access the BD player?
Aric, Technician
Experience: 10+ yrs. experience installing and repairing TVs and A/V systems. Owner of A/V installation and repair business.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have hearing in only one ear. I turned the TV sound off and turned my hearing aid up to max. I did not hear any motor turning. I guess I'll have to go back to the place I bought it from

Sydney Hall

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to hear that Sydney, and there's not a quick fix for this problem unfortunately. The Warranty on this set is only one year from the manufacturer unless you purchased some sort of extended warranty coverage. All you can try on a user level, is to leave the set unplugged from power for several hours to drain the current from the power supply, then plug it back in and attempt to Eject the disc again. However the most common fault is a failed BD mechanism, which requires the mechanism be replaced. If there's no extended warranty then this roughly a $150-$200 parts and labor repair.

If you need further assistance, then please press "Reply to Expert". Otherwise, please take a moment to RATE my service as Positive. Subscription is not required and your question does not close when you rate. You are rating my advice and information NOT how this site works or how your device functions (note that a negative rating does not issue a refund).