Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

I have 60 inch dlp serial# XXXXX model# XXXXX green light

I have 60 inch dlp serial# XXXXX model# XXXXX green light flashes only blue screen with mitsubishi electric welcome screen. I have unpluged and reset numerous times and nothing help!
Hello, my name isXXXXX can assist you. This is an issue with the Tv's Firmware or Main board. You should try the Firmware update but if that doesn't work then the Tv will need a new Main board. Here is the information on the Tv Firmware:

Click here to get WD-60737 Firmware info

If you are good with hand tools and tiny connectors then you can buy the board and install it yourself:

Click here to see WD-60737 Main board

If you cannot do this type of DIY work then you can find a trusted local repair shop by entering your zip code info here:

Click here to find you local repair shops

I wish there was an easy fix or had better news. Please understand that I am here to give you honest and complete information. At least you are now informed of your options.

If you need more assistance then REPLY here otherwise please take a moment to leave a positive rating now. Subscription is not required and your question does not close when you rate. You are rating my advice and information NOT how this site works or how your device functions (note that a negative rating does not issue a refund).

Please remember I am here to provide you with excellent service so if you need more help then REPLY here.

Thank you,