Joe, Technician
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, electronics has been my highest study, 4 years of home electronics

trying to order wrestling pay per view but my box needs to

trying to order wrestling pay per view but my box needs to be set to get it what must I do

Thank you for using, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

One thing I always wish to try and do is let you know if something comes up and I am not able to reply back right away but this is sometimes something I cannot avoid. I will always try to reply back to you right away however please understand that I may be busy answering another customer back and thus it may sometimes take time to reply back to you. As soon as I return I will be sure to reply back to you as soon as I am able to.

What is the model number of the box and who is your service provider?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Comcast M112471D0095

When you try to order the program, what happens?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it says that my box is not set up for it I got it before but I moved and it is not set up for it now

Some of these require either internet service or a phone line connection to them.

Here you can review and speak to an comcast agent if needed:

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

Bonuses are appreciated. If you feel you need to leave a 1-2 happy face/rating with poor/bad please instead reply back to me via the reply to expert button. The first two rating faces are negative feedback the next three after the first two are positive and only for those 3 do I get a pos rating. If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The deposit you placed when you opened the question is only a deposit you can then click accept or one of the smile faces, but again only if you are satisfied and only when you are ready to do so. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer / and have a great day!