Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

hello, I have a Vizio V037L. It just developed a problem.

hello, I have a Vizio V037L. It just developed a problem. The screen is extremely bright white with colors barely discernible. I have reset all picture settings but to no avail. Inputs from cable/dvd and sound work well. I can just barely read the menu. The tv is out of warranty. What can be done to fix this?
Hello, my name isXXXXX be happy to assist you.
I'm sorry you are having trouble with TV.

Unfortunately it is problem of display panel internal circuitry failure, have seen this symptoms few times and display panel (screen) replacement is only option to resolve the issue, I'm sorry for no good news.
Display panel internal circuitry repair isn't an option because every thing inside is bonded tightly and can't be replaced thus entire screen replaced in case of problem.

Display panel (screen) replacement would not be feasible due to cost or part availability so I would recommend to invest that money on new TV as new flat panels are now available in less amount.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks you.