Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

our sharp aquos 60 in lc-60le640u tv just had the picture go

our sharp aquos 60 in lc-60le640u tv just had the picture go out. the power indicator on the bottom front of the tv (an upside down V) blinks 2 slow blinks followed by 2 quick blinks. I've tried unplugging, holding down the channel down and volume up buttons, etc but nothing. Any suggestions to try on my own? If not, where should I call for service in 70810 zip. Purchased 9/23/12 from Sears.
Hello Katherine, my name isXXXXX be happy to assist you.
I'm sorry you are having trouble with TV.

2 slow blinks followed by 2 quick blinks is an error code that indicates problem with power supply board that need to be replaced in TV.I'm sorry it is hardware failure and defective circuit board replacement would resolve the issue.

If you are comfortable working inside TV then can get replacement power supply board from that would cost around $100 and if you want to let TV tech do this job then please check following link to get list of TV repair shops in area by giving zip code to get repair quote on this problem.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you.