Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

LN 40A 630M, replaced high voltage board, light still blink

LN 40A 630M, replaced high voltage board, light still blink for a long time before coming on.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

I may be a few minutes between each request for info thanks for your patience!

Do you mean the powerboard you replaced please?has powercord going to it

Is this the exact symptoms before replacing the board?

Let me know please
Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I replace the BN44-00198 high voltage board to stop the red light from blinking for a long time before the TV showed a picture

Hi

Did you replace the board please for the exact same symptoms as before you replaced it?

Was this the exact partnumber found on the board itself for the board you took out?

Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, the part number was the same for the high voltage board

Hi Charles

You must answer all my requests for info otherwise it will just lead to wrong assumptions.....I need to know did you replace the board for the exact same symptoms as the board you took out so was this the same issue as before you replaced the board or a different problem?

Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, the blinking light problem has not change by replacing the board.

Hi Charles

You should still have a look at the capacitors on the powerboard you fitted to make sure they are OK and not showing physical signs of stress, however you have done what I would have done and replaced the powerboard however glitchy firmware controlling the mainboard can also give similar symptoms so please replace the mainboard thats the one with all the AV connectors on you need to order by partnumber as you did before and go to shopjimmy.com to order

Let me know if you need further info

Please remember to rate the answer, thank you, XXXXX XXXXX will remain open even after rating

Many Thanks
Anthony