Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

I have a Sharp LC-30HV4 AQUOS TV. The red standby lights come

I have a Sharp LC-30HV4 AQUOS TV. The red standby lights come on, I click the on button on my remote, the red lights go to green, the screen does not light up, after a few seconds the lights go to red and the red light on the display unit stars to blink. Do I need anew AVC?
Hello my name is Anthony
Thanks for the Question

I may be a few minutes between each request for info thanks for your patience!

Is the LCD panel (screen)led light blinking once every second or is it blinking 4 times every second please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It blinks four times in succession, hesitates and repeats.

Its a fan problem or fan control problem now theirs a fan in the AVC unit and one in the display its usually the one in the display so its worth having a look at the fan in there first then the one in the AVC( im not sure how easy or hard that is to access )also its possible the control for the fan or supply for the fan is down if you cant do this yourself then a tech will charge $200_$300 for work here, you can locate a tech in your area by using this link

I am sorry its nothing easier
Please let me know if you need more info

Please dont forget to rate the answer, thank you, XXXXX XXXXX will remain open even after rating.

Many Thanks