Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech

I have replaced the power supply module and it is still doing

I have replaced the power supply module and it is still doing the same. flickering and going dark from left to right. you can still see the picture, but very dim.
Hello Judy

Not sure if this is an incredible coincidence but does this look familiar ;
First, it happened all at once. I waited a day or so and tried again. It stayed on for a bit and then it started it again. today, we put in a new power supply module. it is still doing it. In I turned it on a few minutes ago and when I went in, no picture, but flickering dem lite. I turned it off and back on and the picture came back, but still dark in the left corner.

To which i replied ;
O.k and if you knock on the frame on the left side or somewhat flex the screen by prying lightly the top and bottom on that side , does it seem to affect the picture?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

NO sir, it does not effect the picture.

Sorry it took a while to reply , the web site was down for a bit.

O.k then , is the picture getting better or worse as the tv warms up or does it stay the same ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It gets worse, you can hardly see a picture at all.

If you open the TV's menu , is it also affected or shows up clear ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, it looks the same as the picture, dark and flickering.

O.k then from your description and from what I know about this model , I can tell you that this does not look good for the lcd panel.

This is actually a fairly common problem and usually means that unless the tv is still under warranty or some extended warranty then it would not be economically viable to have this repaired.

The lcd panel itself , as a rule of thumb cost 2/3 of the cost of the tv and then it has to be stripped down and the re-adjusted which in the end cost more than the original price of the tv.

Wish i had better news and an easier solution for you today but i hope this help and I will be in standby if you have any questions.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think you are right about calling it quits and moving on.
I only have one more question, who do I contact to see why I was charged 2 times, $28.00 and another $28.00 with in 15 minutes in order for me to get to an expert. The first time, I was sent to a screen that said I was not allowed on that screen. The second time I paid, I got you and am very pleased. If you could tell me where or who to let the website know what has happen, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks, Judy

To tell you frankly Judy , I`m not sure what happened while we were communicating but it looks like the website was down for a couple of minutes then came back on.

In any case , I`m not privy to that part of the business and could not answer that , sorry , just the repairman here.

What I can do is give you a link and phone number where you could get this cleared .\

You can call at this number 1.888.862.9212

Or use this link;

Sure hope this help and let me know if you have other questions about this now or later on.

Thanks and please take the time to rate my answer if you are satisfied with my help.