Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

My lg tv keeps piping up energy saving, picture wizard Etc.

My lg tv keeps piping up energy saving, picture wizard
Etc. I can't get it to stop. What can I do to stop it?

Hello, my name isXXXXX can assist you. It seems like your Tv is in Store Demo mode and needs to be changed to Home mode. Using your LG remote press-
MENU
goto OPTION
goto MODE SETTING
change it from STORE DEMO to HOME
save and/or exit the menu by following any on screen instructions.

If that doesn't work then next you need to do an Initialization. Using your LG remote press-
MENU
goto OPTION
goto INITIAL SETTING
follow any on screen instructions to complete the initialization and be sure to choose HOME MODE when it prompts you.

Let me know if that didn't work otherwise if you do not require further assistance then please take a moment to leave a positive rating now. Subscription is not required and your question does not close when you rate. Please remember I am here to provide you with excellent service so if you need more help then REPLY here.

You are rating my advice and information NOT how this site works or how your device functions. Again, if you want more information then use the REPLY button (note that a negative rating does not issue a refund).

Thank you,