Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Hello, I have a TH-58PZ700U Panasonic plasma TV and the HDMI

Hello, I have a TH-58PZ700U Panasonic plasma TV and the HDMI ports quit working. Following your advice to another person writing with the same issue, I replaced the main input board with a new one. I still have the same problem. Other inputs work fine, but not the HDMI ports. Any other suggestions?
Hello and thank you for the question.

On your set, there's the mainboard which routes and processes all of the Analog signals to the TV, and also a seperate HDMI board. Did you replace the board with the HDMI jacks on it, or the main AV analog board?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I replaced the board with the analog inputs, I did not replace the board with the HDMI inputs.

Thank you for the reply.

That is why the HDMI Inputs are not working. On this model, there's a seperate digital main (DG board) that contains the HDMI jacks on it. This is very uncommon in these sets, as all other manufacturers use one board for both Analog and Digital Inputs. The HDMI board is what processes the 5 volts bus power to generate signal from these connections and is the board you would want to replace.

The HDMI board for your set is part number: TNPA4129ABS. It is a hard to find board, and aside from hitting Ebay and scouring the site using that part number I gave for the DG board, it is only available as a special order from the link below for your set:

I would also suggest staying in contact with the following sites to see if they are expecting another DG board in anytime soon:

If you need further assistance let me know and please do not forget to rate my service before you log off.