Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

I have a Samsung 46 " LCD model # XXXXX the on off

I have a Samsung 46 " LCD model # XXXXX the on off is cycling but TV never comes on seems to be an issue on other Samsung TV will replacing the capasotor resolve my issue and if so where would you recomend purchasingj
Hello, my name isXXXXX can assist you.

Yes, that is the exact symptom for your model which indicates the capacitors on the power supply need to be replaced. You can buy a kit with the capacitors, solder, and instructions here:
Click Here to Buy LN46A750 Capacitor Kit

Now please take a moment to leave a positive rating. Subscription is not required and your question does not close when you rate. You are rating my advice and information NOT how this site works or how your device functions (note that a negative rating does not issue a refund).

Please remember I am here to provide you with excellent service so if you need more help then REPLY here.

Thank you,