Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

My tv while watching M.cup .picture went off still sound. On

My tv while watching M.cup .picture went off still sound. On screen
Dish tv Can't get a picture. why. Only now radio chanels. . on Can;t get any tv chanels.
Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you. Please keep in mind that there may be a few minutes between replies, as I research your problem.

Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the TV?
How long have you had the set for and when did the problem occur?
Additionally, what is connected to the TV for devices (DVD, cable box, etc.), and do you have the same issue regardless of which Device you're watching?
If you press MENU on the TV when the problem is occurring, does the MENU display normally on the full screen?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

model no. KDL-4DEX500

DVD conected and Freeview YES

Press menu and all that come up is radio channels now. Picture went to dishtv 1/2 way thru America yalt race ( when we started to loose again) When we well and truly lost. A radio channel came on .No picture. Nothing I have done has changed that. It would be best if you phoned mr. I live on my own and not coputor savy. OH NO GROWN GROWN you say. SORRY!!!

Thank you for the reply.

I'm unable to call you per the rules of the site and would have to communicate here.

Do you have the original TV remote handy, and can you find the Input button?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Which control remote. Freeview or tv (This tv is 3years old). Can,t see a InputButton on either remote.

TV remote.

It should either be labeled as Input, or TV/Video. It changes the Input that the TV is selecting to view from. Let me know if you still cannot find it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

THank you all fixed. When I pushed button befor nothing happened. But that is me . Have a good day.

Excellent and I am glad to hear that! The TV can sometimes accidentally get set to the wrong Input causing this problem. If you're satisfied with my service, could you please rate me accordingly?