Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

My tv wont turn off and the screen has lines running threw

My tv wont turn off and the screen has lines running threw it and no picture what is wrong with it never had any problems before this and can it be fix
Hello my name is Anthony
Thanks for the Question

I may be a few minutes between each request for info thanks for your patience!

Is the sound affected at all please?

If you press the menu button of sets own remote control does the menu come up please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no sound and nothing happens when we press the meun button on remote

Hi Anita

Its a bad mainboard, its essentially the brain of the set, if you think you can carry out work yourself (or someone you know)please let me know I will provide more detailed info on that.

I am sorry this isnt anything easier

A tech would charge around $250 to replace the board you can locate an approved tech in your area by using this link

Please let me know if you need more info or further clarification or need to add something more yourself.

Please remember to rate teh answer, thank you, XXXXX XXXXX will remain open even after rating

Many Thanks