Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center
Experience:  20+ yrs. of experience in TV repair, TV production and engineering as owner of TV service center.

I have a Samsung LN46A530P1FXZA. I have replaced the power

I have a Samsung LN46A530P1FXZA. I have replaced the power board in the past and that fixed my problem. However, recently, when powering on the TV, it has scrambled greenish looking screen accompanied by a high pitched static sound. I turn off the cable box and the tv restarts. I wait until the TV displays "no signal" and then turn on the cable box. Initially a picture appears, then I get the scrambled screen followed by the high pitched noise. I repeat the turning off of he cable box and waiting for the "no signal" and the same thing occurs.

I suspect it may be the TCON board, but, wanted an expert opinion. Please advise.

Anthony F. :

Hello. Please BE aware This is tech information service. you are paying for the benefit of my real world experience and can save you time and money

Anthony F. :

Its the MAIN board

Anthony F. :

Not the TCON

Anthony F. :

Replace the MAIN BOARD witht the jacks on it

Anthony F. :

this will fix the tv

ok, thank you. I thought maybe that might be it, but, you never know. I'll replace the board.