Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Hi I have a pioneer Kuro Flat panel PDP -6020FD or PDP-5020FD,

Hi I have a pioneer Kuro Flat panel PDP -6020FD or PDP-5020FD, I moved and my brother tried to reinstall the TV. I get picture but no sound. I made sure the mute was not on and the volume was up and still no sound. My brother tried plugging his head phones into the TV and was able to get sound through the headphones. How do I get the sound to come through?
Hello, my name isXXXXX can assist you.

Most of these models have detachable speakers that connect with speaker wire from the back panel of the Tv to each speaker. See this diagram from the Tv manual:

Attachment: 2013-09-19_223916_pdp-6020fd_operatinginstructions0905.pdf

If you have the original speakers and connected the speaker wires but still don't have sound then REPLY here so we can look at something else. Otherwise please take a moment to leave a positive rating. Subscription is not required and your question does not close when you rate. Please remember I am here to provide you with excellent service so if you need more help then REPLY here.

You are rating my advice and information NOT how this site works or how your device functions. Again, if you want more information then use the REPLY button (note that a negative rating does not issue a refund).

Thank you,