Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

I hope you can help an old man with my hearing problem. I have

I hope you can help an old man with my hearing problem. I have Tinitus in my right ear and can't hear at all in that ear. I can hear quite well with my hearing aid in the left one.
I had a Sony Soundbar when I bought my new. Series 5, Samsung, Model #
UN40EH6300F, which I am enjoying. Found the Soundbar is not compatible with the new TV.
I am looking for a Wireless. Head Phone set that WILL work with my TV. Could you suggest a couple of brands ..... Not to expensive that I can hook up myself?
Hello, my name isXXXXX be happy to assist you,
Please allow me to ask you a few questions that will help to answer the question.

- Do you want to connect wireless headphone in Samsung UN40EH6300F TV?
- Can you please get the Sony sound bar model number as it is possible to connect it with Samsung TV, if you want to use it?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I prefer to go the wireless headphone way.

Sure, would you prefer any favorite brand for wireless headphone?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My budget is pretty limited so nothing more than $200.00.

i have seen some on the net for around $100 but don't know the quality

and have no idea if they would be comparable with my set.

Thank you for detailed reply.

One last question, can you please check rear of TV, do you get RCA Audio Out terminals or Optical digital Audio port or SPDIF Coax Audio output jack?

OK, I would recommend Sony MDR-RF985RK wireless headphone that is available in for $78, please check following link for headphone details...

You can plug RCA pins of supplied audio wire in base of wireless headphone and plug 3.5mm pin (similar to normal earphone pin) in Audio Out jack at back of TV to get TV sound in headphone.
Please check following image link that shows rear panel of TV to see where headphone 3.5mm wire will plug in TV and RCA pins will go in headphone base.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated!