Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Screen dark green, no red, or color?

Screen dark green, no red, or color?
Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you. Please keep in mind that there may be a few minutes between replies, as I research your problem.

How long have you had the set for and when did the problem occur?
Additionally, what is connected to the TV for devices (DVD, cable box, etc.), and do you have the same issue regardless of which Device you're watching?
If you press MENU on the TV when the problem is occurring, does the MENU display normally on the full screen?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have had the set for 4 years. Problem occurred yesterday.

Cable box connected - that's it.

Menu displays full screen.

Thank you. Does the MENU appear perfectly normal as it did before, or are you saying it's also affected by the dark green color problem?

Also, what type of cables are connecting the Cable Box to the TV (red, blue, green, red and white)? Have you checked to make sure they are secure?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The red cable was out of the socket. Plugged it in and everthing is great now.

Excellent and I am glad to hear that! That is the most common cause of this problem whenever Component Video cables are being used.

If you need further assistance let me know and please do not forget to rate me before you log off.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your expert advice!

You're welcome. Can you please use the system employed by the site (the smileys), so that they give me credit for my work?