Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

Hitachi Plasma Television Receiver - Model 42EDT41A - trying

Hitachi Plasma Television Receiver - Model 42EDT41A - trying to set up indoor antenna - have antenna connected and trying to select "Antenna" on Input type. I do not get an "Antenna" -- only Sterio, AV1-AV4, DVI, and the RGBs. How do I get it set to use the antenna??? THANKS!
Hello, my name isXXXXX can assist you. Pressing the INPUT button repeatedly should get you to the "Tuner" input but unfortunately this model Tv does not have a Digital Tuner so it cannot receive any of today's digital antenna channels. You will need a digital converter box between the antenna and the Tv. There are many brands and models available...

Buy Digital Converter Box Here

Just get yourself a digital converter box and you will be all set! Now please take a moment to leave a positive rating and remember I am here to provide you with excellent service so if you need more help then REPLY here.

You are rating my advice and information NOT your device, the failure of your device, or the ability to fix your device. Again, if you want more information then use the REPLY button (note that a negative rating does not issue a refund).

Thank you,