Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

I just bought a 32 inch Magnavox led tv. The picture is only

I just bought a 32 inch Magnavox led tv. The picture is only 24 inches. How do I get it to fill up the whole 32 inches??
Hello, sorry to hear you are having this problem. I can assist you. This will take some interactive work on your end. Your participation is needed and clear communication is crucial to solving your problem. To start we need to know:
1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of unit
2. What is connected to the Tv? antenna/cable to Tv tuner, satellite/cable box, bluray, dvd, game, surround sound
3. If you use a satellite/cable box, is it HD, who is your provider, what model is the box, how is it connected? hdmi, other

Please reply with all the information to get started. Additional details may be required. My replies may take several minutes so please be patient.

ps. I am here to help you. Use the REPLY button when you don't understand what to do.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is no sticker on the back of the TV. Plus It's connected to COMCAST cable. I don't think it is HD but, I have no idea. I think this is a bit much for me, I'm a senior citizen.

The Comcast guy should have handled this when he put the cable on but, he wouldn't do anything. ARG

led 720p 60hz hdtv upc 60958523090x This is what the sticker on the box said. He did not change the cable that was hooked up from the box to the old tv which was a tube type.

Look for a button on the Original Magnavox Tv remote called "FORMAT". Press that button repeatedly to change the size/shape of the picture on the Tv screen. Stop pressing the button when you get to a size/shape you like.

If you need more help then find the model number of the Tv. Now please take a moment to leave a positive rating and remember I am here to provide you with excellent service so if you need more help then REPLY here. Again, if you want more information then use the REPLY button (note that a negative rating does not issue a refund).

Thank you,