Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

sony KP-51WS520 YEAR2004 comes on for ten seconds sound, no

sony KP-51WS520 YEAR2004 comes on for ten seconds sound, no picture then remote eye blinks a few times then cuts off. connected to satellite dish
Hello my name is Anthony
Thanks for the Question

I may be a few minutes between each request for info thanks for your patience!

Could you please count the amount of red blinks between pauses please like 4 blinks pause 4 blinks as an example?

Let me know please
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

turn on set ten slow blinks , then it clicks off followed buy five faster blinks,and the five faster repeat until I turn set off

OK 5 red blinks is a "white balance failure" now that means the CRT tube has drawn too much current so trips the set into 5 blink count now their are a number of reasons why that can happen however a favorite is a "noisy" G2 control, are you able to get the back off the set and do a few checks ?I will provide more details just need to know if this is within your scope?

A tech would charge around $150 -$200 for work with this issue you can locate a approved tech in your area by using this link

Let me know if you need other info or further clarification