Carl L
Carl L, Master Technician
Experience:  Current Electronics Shop Owner and Master Technician in FL.

LCD tv model PS-50PS1FD. black screen power led flashing continuosly

LCD tv model PS-50PS1FD. black screen power led flashing continuosly power and source cables secure will not turn off except at wall switch
Hi and welcome to Just Answer, a Question and Answer Company. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.
**Please keep in mind that I am only compensated when you rate me below**

It sounds like you may have lost your Power Supply going based on your description. Are you looking to take this apart and attempt a repair yourself or looking to get a quote to repair the TV? If you're looking for a quote, you can expect to be charged about $75 for a complete diagnostics. If it's the power supply, you can expect the total repair bill to be about $200.

If you need anymore help or advice from me, please feel free to reply back to me and let me know. I'm always here to help.