Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My lg gt365 causes my tv and computer to buzz very loudly at

My lg gt365 causes my tv and computer to buzz very loudly at random times ,How do i stop this?
Hi and welcome,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, the described issue would appear to be an RFI (radio frequency interference) caused by the LG phone when performing a "handshake" with the network provider. This is more pronounced when receiving an SMS or in a call or every now and then when only in standby mode.

There is no prescribed solution except to move the phone further away from the affected devices.

I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, there is no quick-n-easy fix and neither is there a workaround; sorry.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok i answered everything do not ask me anything again