Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center
Experience:  20+ yrs. of experience in TV repair, TV production and engineering as owner of TV service center.
34633555

vizio e422vle. 8 months old. intermit problem . siren sounds

vizio e422vle. 8 months old. intermit problem . siren sounds 3 times, pic & sound go off , siren repeats after 1 minute. if i turn off tv with remote and turn back on will get pic & sound for 1 min then siren again. if i wait a few hours all is perfect again. this was 2nd time this has happened both times there were thunder storms but over 10 miles from me.
Hi there happy to help.

Is this problem occurring on both the Cable and DVD inputs?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

did not try dvd but did connect to coaxial connection with 2 cable boxes . also this is a smart tv and all smart functions worked ok. have video cam connected to Component/Compsite connection, this worked ok

OK, where did you purchase theTV?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

walmart

OK, you have a hardware problem here. Not to worry you are covered under your warranty.

Simply call here......

1-877-698-4946

On a TV this size they will send someone to you for repair.

Please don't forget to rate me and have a great day.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

after a long seach for receipt discovered tv is out of warranty. would love to know what the siren is telling me. have seen others reporting this but no one seems to know why. i would at least like narrow problem down to a circuit board that i can replace.

Hello. Please BE aware
This is tech information service. you are paying for the benefit of my real world experience and can save you time and money
you have camera hooked to the video jacks and the tv does not make a siren sound and stays on?
the only board to replace is the digital main board
https://www.shopjimmy.com/vizio-3642-1492-0150-main-board-for-e422vle.htm if this does not fix it the problem is not in the tv
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center
Experience: 20+ yrs. of experience in TV repair, TV production and engineering as owner of TV service center.